This Policy does not apply to the processing of personal data carried out by any means other than the Site.
1. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The person responsible for processing personal data collected via the Site is:
TechnoCarbon Technologies France, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of € 2384, registered with Paris RCS under no. 835 144 163, whose company’s headquarters are located at 22 rue Myrha, 75018 Paris.
TEL : +33 6 78 85 85 97
TechnoCarbon has a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line of your message “For the attention of the Data Protection Officer”.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED VIA THE SITE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING
We collect the following personal data:
- Your first name, last name, organization name and email address when you fill in the registration form for one or more of our newsletters. In this case, the legal basis of the processing is the prior obtaining of your consent formalized by your newsletter subscription request.
- Your email address when you use the “Contact” tab to send us an email message. Other personal information such as names, postal address, and personal data contained in your messages are only collected if they are voluntarily provided by you when sending your message.
In these cases, the legal basis of the processing is the prior obtaining of your consent formalized by sending your message by email. We do not use this data unless it is necessary for the processing of your request and directly related to the purpose for which you provide it to us.
- • Your full name, organizational affiliation (if applicable) and email address when you post a comment on the Site. This data is collected by TechnoCarbon solely to identify the author of a comment published on our Site. In this case, the legal basis of the processing is the prior obtaining of your consent formalized by the action you take by posting your comment on our Site. If you do not identify yourself, we will not proceed with the posting of your comment on our Site. If you identify yourself, your first name and surname will be visible to the users of the Site.
Mandatory information is marked with an asterisk on the form allowing its collection. This information is necessary for us to process your request or to identify you. If users choose not to provide this information, TechnoCarbon will not be able to process their request.
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
On the basis of your prior consent, your personal data will be collected and processed by TechnoCarbon for the following purposes:
- The management of your newsletter subscription and the sending of the newsletters you have selected ;
- The processing of your requests and messages sent via the “Contact” tab;
- Identification of the authors of comments posted on our Site;
- The management of your applications in response to our job offers or as part of unsolicited applications.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data are exclusively accessible:
- to persons who are part of TechnoCarbon and who need access to it in the course of their duties;
- the company OVHCloud, host of our Site, which acts as a subcontractor and in accordance with our instructions for the sole purpose of providing hosting services.
We do not transfer personal data outside the European Union.
5. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
TechnoCarbon retains the personal information that users have provided to us for limited periods of time while maintaining the security of that information.
The data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, in particular:
- The data collected for the management of your subscription to the newsletters are kept for a period of three years from their collection or from the last contact from you with the company. At the end of this period, we will delete your personal data unless you have agreed to give us your consent to continue receiving our newsletters;
- The data collected in order to respond to the requests you send us via the “Contact” or “Recruitment” tab are kept for a period not exceeding the time required to process the request you have made. The data collected for the management of your applications for a position within TechnoCarbon will be kept for a maximum of 2 years from the last contact from you unless you object or are effectively recruited;
- The data collected in the context of comments posted on the Site are deleted after six months from the date they are put online.
These retention periods do not prevent you from exercising your rights detailed in Section 7 of this Policy.
- Technical cookies. We use exclusively technical and functional cookies in order to allow your navigation and to improve your experience on our site.
- Google Analytics Cookies. These cookies allow us to collect information on the use and use of our site, to detect possible navigation problems and thus improve the quality and ergonomics of the site. Analytical cookies are placed by Google (google.analytics.com), i.e. a third party. These cookies are persistent, which means that they remain on your computer after a session, until their expiration date.
|Name||Duration||Means of opposition|
|_ga||12 months||You can deactivate all of these cookies using the browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr|
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Within the framework of the protection of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data free of charge, to request a correction, deletion or portability;
- The right to withdraw your consent for the future, for all or part of the processing operations concerned;
- The right to object to the processing of your data or to ask for its limitation;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise all of these rights at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com or by sending a letter to the company address mentioned in section 1. In order to facilitate the processing of your request, we invite you to write your message or letter “for the attention of the Data Protection Officer”.
TechnoCarbon® may be required to modify this Policy.
We will make sure that you are informed of these changes by a special mention on our Site, and/or by a personalized warning by email.